UT2004 still doesnt work for me in Multiplayer.

Gian Paolo Mureddu Thetargos at tutopia.com
Sun Jun 6 01:33:37 EDT 2004

    Tired of being unable to get on-line, today I reinstalled UT2004.
Everything from scratch. Patched the installation, and tried going
on-line... Still the same problem: It will exit with a SIGHUP and hang
there undefinitely... I'm pretty sure it has got to do with something in
the kernel, since the problem appeared when I first installed 2.6.6 (and
it worked Ok on FC1 with that kernel). I upgraded since my distro (to
FC2) and installed the same version of the kernel (2.6.6). The problem
is still present. does anyone else have this problem? I've ran out of
ideas, and the only thing I can think of is trying to get it working in
a vanilla 2.6.5 (not FC2's) kernel which worked before just fine. Now
the only thing that I'd like to know is the cause of this problem... I'm
intrigued beyond belief...