Freezes with patch 3236-1

Julien Herbin jam at ecranbleu.org
Tue Jul 13 17:47:42 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I bought UT2k4 a few months ago, and the first release just worked
perfectly. I applied the first patch and that was still ok. Butthan with
the last 3236-1 patch (I installed the regular 3236 first), my box just
keeps freezing. So, I reinstalled the whole thing tonight, skipping the
first patch and the second first release one, but it's exactly the same.

I'm running a Debian Sarge on an Athlon XP 2800+ / GeForce FX 5900 XT
with the nvidia driver as a module.
I took a look at the logs, but it looks fine.

A friend of mine reported the same problem.

Can someone help ?
Thanks,
Julien