Input Device

deathwire at austin2600.org deathwire at austin2600.org
Tue Feb 17 16:46:56 EST 2004

Hey, I was wondering how I can tell ut2004 demo what my input device is for my
microphone.  I just barrowed my USB headset from my playstation, and of course
it works in linux :) So the device shows up as /dev/dsp1.  Also, it would be
cool if you could give an optional seperate output for the voice chat so that
you could hear everyone through your headset.

~Jacob

--
The world has enough Sodium 21. It's about time someone started converting all
that crap to Magnesium 22. -- As seen on SlashDot