Input Device

deathwire at deathwire at
Tue Feb 17 16:46:56 EST 2004

Hey, I was wondering how I can tell ut2004 demo what my input device is for my
microphone.  I just barrowed my USB headset from my playstation, and of course
it works in linux :) So the device shows up as /dev/dsp1.  Also, it would be
cool if you could give an optional seperate output for the voice chat so that
you could hear everyone through your headset.

The world has enough Sodium 21. It's about time someone started converting all
that crap to Magnesium 22. -- As seen on SlashDot

This mail sent through IMP: