[ut2004] voice chat

Andrew Pilley ashridah at icculus.org
Sun Feb 15 17:43:22 EST 2004

If you're technically inclined, you can recompile your own openal to get voice
capture to work, see this url: http://icculus.org/~warp/ut2004/
It contains basic instructions, and mentions a few caveats.

Andrew 'ashridah' Pilley

--
"Outlook not so good"
Wow. This magic eightball knows everything. Next I'll ask it about exchange!