[ut2004] Can't find 'ini:Engiine.Engine.GameEngine' in configuration file

Mike Norris mnorris11 at houston.rr.com
Sun Feb 15 15:28:17 EST 2004

I had this problem using FC1.  To get the game to run I had to change
directories to the ut2004 directory before executing the ut2004demo
script.  You might want to see if doing that manually will work; if it
does then ut2004 should recreate UT2004.ini inside your
.ut2004demo/System folder, as Gian stated.