UT2004 won't start unless set at right resolution.

stuartb at thelinuxlink.net stuartb at thelinuxlink.net
Sat Feb 14 23:35:19 EST 2004

I had this same problem with ut2003:
My X config only has modes for 1600x1200 and 800x600. When I first started
UT2004 demo it locked up. I remembered ut2003 and I went and edited my
.ini file for the SDL driver to make windows 800x600 and full screen
1600x1200.
It started up no problem . Is there a way to get the program to test for
the current X mode and start up that way? At least for the first time.
I use Red Hat 9 and Nvidia drivers -- the 5328 ones I believe.