[ut2004] linux - mouse commands?

Alex Hunsaker alexhun at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 12:43:54 EST 2004

uty2	On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 16:50, Jeremy M. Booth wrote:
> Hi.  Is there a command so UT2004demo will grab the mouse in non full
> screen mode?  The mouse will control the game, but it will move beyond
> the borders of the window during game play.  I can't run in full screen
> because I'm running nvidia's "twin view" on two monitors, and for some
> reason the game will span across the two monitors in full screen mode
> instead of just the primary display.

yes ctrl+g will do the trick but i am also using nvidia's twinview with
no problems in full screen make sure your your XF86Config looks
something like this

Option "MetaModes" "1024x768,1024x768; 800x600, 800x600;
640x480,640x480; 1024x7
68, NULL; 800x600, NULL; 640x480, NULL"

under the "Device" section