[ut2004] Removing the 3339 patch.

Clint Goudie-Nice clint at magicalspirits.net
Mon Dec 6 01:36:56 EST 2004

Satore's monster pack v118 seems to be sucking down the CPU. When I went
back to 116 we're able to push the players again, at least while we had
20. Satore's readme said he had just fixed logspam and some bugs...
<Sigh>

I'll watch the server over the next few days, but I'm guessing it's the
updated monster pack...

Sorry peoples, looks like this time I'll have to eat some crow.

Clint