[ut2004] making new gametypes

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Tue Aug 31 13:49:08 EDT 2004

I wanted to make another gametype, one based on Onslaught but with added
mutators.  I have seen this done on a server and I am sure it was done with
the GameMake tool.  You answered my question though, that it can't be done in
Linux, which is what I suspected.  If I want to do it, I will have to install
the game in a Windows partition in order to use GameMake; I believe GameMake
needs to see an installation (a full one) of UT2004 or it won't work.

I can do what I want, more or less, but I have to vote (UT2Vote43) the
mutators in each time I start the game and that is what I wanted to avoid.

thanks

8)