[ut2004] problem with el muerte's libhttp2

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Wed Aug 25 22:37:35 EDT 2004

I use Gentoo on my client machine as well, with UT2k4 patched similarly...
I also use El Muerte's ServerExt package which includes libhttp2 on my
server (RedHat 9, 3236.1 dedicated server).  I had one dropout a week or
so ago, but I assumed it was just my cable being flaky...  Other than
that, no problems...

Rob

[Apoc]Death (AKA Rob Gutermuth)    death at apoc.org
Clan Apoc Server Administrator     http://www.apoc.org