[ut2004] Carball and UT2k4

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Mon Aug 16 10:42:23 EDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 11:36:34PM -0500, Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:
> A long shot, but maybe the mod installs some "native functions"? These
> are dynamically linked libraries to use with a .u module, but they are
> in the form of .dll files. AFAIK there is a way to translate them into
> .so files, but the problem is that the library won't load or will crash
> the game upon load... I've been looking myself for a way to do this (to
> no avail) for another mod for UT99 (which lacks the make commandlet in
> ucc-bin), maybe this is the problem with this mod? (I'll have a look at
> it anyways)

I just figured it out. It seems that this mod does not like to be
installed in the game directory, but in my home directory. No idea why,
but at least it still works. Thanks for the reply.

--
  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://www.oddprocess.org

10:41:44 up 8 days, 14:27, 1 user, load average: 0.24, 0.14, 0.09