[ut2004] Lan problem

John Nilsson john at milsson.nu
Tue Aug 10 18:56:53 EDT 2004

It wasn't an advice, just a working example. I stress and break my
machine intentionally as much as I can. I like the bleeding edge.

I have been over this -ffast-math debate (and it is debatable) many
times, done some more research, changed my mind, forgot why.

Someone has got to do the "early adopting" =).

-John