[ut2004] Maps from Online-Sessions

Thomas Otto 3.1415926535897932384626433832 at gmx.net
Sat Apr 24 10:44:38 EDT 2004

> well, as long as the permissions are correct it should be storing the maps
> in either your main ut dir, or a dir called cache, if you look in the cache
> folder theres an ini file, it tells you what cache file is what. all you
> have to do is rename that cache file to its proper name, including extension
> and place it in the appropriate folder.

Yes, that folder is probably ~/.ut2004/Cache (still waiting for ut2k4
here...), for ut2k3 there is a GUI tool for moving this stuff:
http://www.unrealtower.org/downloads/linux, you could probably get the
source and 's/\(.\)ut2003/\1ut2004/g'.

I have writting an ugly shellscript to automatically move all this stuff
at once, someone (Steve <sellis at paradoxinc net>) found it on the web
and made it work with 2k4, its attached here.

        -Thomas