[ut2004] Voice chat

Jason Paque solitudewi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 20:49:16 EDT 2004

Gian Paolo Mureddu <thetargos at tutopia.com> wrote:
Jason Paque wrote:

> I have been trying and trying to get the sound working in mandrake and
> I cannot get it functional because I do not know how to apply the
> .diff patch to open al I have everything else configured to work
> properly just cand apply the ut patch to openal which is required to
> have it function
>
> *//*

Generally speaking you apply a .diff patch with the command patch and
then the level in the source tree at which it will be applied. Generally
you'd only need to:

patch -p1 -i /path/to/patch/file.diff (or file.patch).

For more information please consult man patch.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! yay I would not have been able to figure that out.

seriously I would have been stumpped for days on it