[ut2004] /bin/sh: bad interpreter: Permission denied

Peter Hoff petehoff at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 20 20:38:28 EDT 2004

Frederik Dannemare wrote:

>On Tuesday 20 April 2004 15:37, Frederik Dannemare wrote:

>[ snip ]
>
>Forgot to clarify my point here. Most of us could probably tell by the
>original posting that this was far from an experienced user.

While I wouldn't call myself an expert, I'm hardly a newbie. I've been
running Linux for over 4 years, exclusively for 1.5, and also have a
little experience with HP-UX, Solaris, and QNX. I've even taken some
Unix Admin classes, where I was taught to do things as described by
Mr.Pilley.

Sorry if I don't live up to your level of paranoia, but I don't think
that gives you the right to insult me. I'm hardly dealing with a mission
critical system here, so I don't feel that level of inconvenience is
justified.