[ut2004] Voice chat

Kristopher Kersey augustus at linuxhardware.org
Mon Apr 19 16:28:20 EDT 2004

Which openal.so and libSDL-1.2.so.0 are you using?  The ones that came
with UT or your system ones?  Which distro are you using?  If you are
still using the ones UT came with, I recommend linking
System/libSDL-1.2.so.0 and System/openal.so to your system libs.  Make
sure you have the alsa libs and utils installed as well.

Thanks,
Kris Kersey (Augustus)
LinuxHardware.org Site Manager
augustus at linuxhardware.org