[ut2004] UT2004 benchmark

Matthew N Cheely mcheely at Glue.umd.edu
Sun Apr 18 12:49:02 EDT 2004

I use that same command for benchmarking, with the exception that mine has
all of the "true"s replaced with 1. Works fine. Except that the score
refuses to go over 73-74 or so, even when my average FPS is 88. I think
that's a bug, but doesn't bother me, since all the other numbers are fine.