[ut2004] Online gaming problems

Peter Wright hardw1re at utleague.com
Fri Apr 16 15:09:16 EDT 2004

the higher the bot level, the quicker they react, the more shots they
predict, and the more oppenent movement they predict. they can tell if your
gonna to jump one way or another, they can react qith precise accurate shots
too. so, the higher the bot skill. the more you can learn to speed up your
reactions, and how well you play against other humans
-pete