[ut2004] Online gaming problems

rix zajelo3 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 16 12:26:49 EDT 2004

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

> rix wrote:
>
>> Christophe Cavalaria wrote:

>>> The low level bots do less damage to the human players. Try with a
>>> level 5 bot for example.
>>>

>> How do you adjust the bot skill levels?
>>
>>          TIA
>>             Rick Belins
>>

> When you go into instant action, you can select the levels, think of
> it as Novice = 0, and start from there... ;)

 Thanks Gian,
        OK, I see how to adjust the bot skill level now. Are there any
other settings I need to adjust to get myself prepared for online
gaming? For a while there I was thinking about putting Windows back on
my machine to see if there was a difference between the two versions in
online gaming. I guess the truth is that I just need more practice offline.

             Rick Belins