[ut2004] Suitable childrens games for Linux

Rod Moffitt rodlist at rod.info
Tue Apr 13 09:51:46 EDT 2004

C'mon, this is really off-topic. It's bad enough with the traffic that we
already have for legit UT2004 questions. We will lose more people if
we keep the traffic any higher with completely off-topic questions like
this.

There are dozens of linux related game sites. Just google for them and ask
there.

- Rod