UT with dual monitor

Alvise alvise at e-fioi.org
Mon Apr 12 14:51:50 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
	I usually play ut2004 on my desktop that recently has been blessed by a
two-monitor configuration, which X and my Ti4200 handle perfectly.
Now the point: at the moment if I start ut2004 while in dual monitor
mode the game appears in the middle of them, half on the left and half
on the right monitor...funny, but not very useful :-)
To play I usually change my XF86Config commenting out the lines for the
twinview mode and the restart X(I actually made a script that does this,
just to help me a little) but I was wondering if there's any way to tell
the game to start all in one of the two monitors without having to
switch twinview mode every time.

Thanks in advance,

Alvise

--