[ut2004] Mailing List Web Archive (Was: Re: [ut2004] Dynamic lighting -- Bug or Feature?)

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Mon Apr 12 10:12:33 EDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 02:31:19AM -0500, Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:
> Tino 'Trips' Schuettpelz wrote:
> >Jeff Woods:
> >
> >>This brings me to another question: Where are the web archives for the
> >>icculus.org mailing lists?
> >
> >http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-cgi?42
> >
> >This has been discussed before, too. Any volunteers for a [UT2004]
> >Mailing List FAQ posted weekly?
>
> I would post the FAQ, just I don't know if it'd be OK with other
> "vetetarn" users to recieve these posts on a weekly base...

How about a UT2004 Linux Web site with the FAQ updated there?  Even if
there's an FAQ update sent to the list weekly, users are still going to
subscribe and ask questions on the list because they haven't seen the
FAQ posted since their subscription.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. --Aldous Huxley,
"Proper Studies", 1927