[ut2004] Why is my Unreal Tournament 2004 not working!!!???

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Fri Apr 2 14:41:28 EST 2004

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 11:37:27AM -0600, Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

> Just to discard, other OGL apps run fine? Chromium, Tux Racer... Quake
> (not a very intensive one, but still...) If you had 2K3 to test would be
> swell, since it would ask for featrues similar to those for 2K4...

Not really.  I was able to run UT2k3 fine with XFree86 v4.2.1 and the
ATI drivers v3.7.6 (as reported here and a few other places), but
completely unable to even start UT2k4 in anything but software
rendering.  So, while UT2k3 and UT2k4 may appear similar, they are in
fact quite different, and while one may work, the other may not.

--
Jamin W. Collins