[ut2004] Why is my Unreal Tournament 2004 not working!!!???

Gian Paolo Mureddu Thetargos at tutopia.com
Fri Apr 2 13:19:30 EST 2004

Aaron Rey Esparza wrote:

>I dont have quake to test...tuxracer and chromium both work a-ok.

My recommendation at this point would be to get 2K3 (or 2K4) demo, apply
the patch and test that... This I must say is an unexpected error, I did
not count to encounter... but still you should know if you hardware is
delivering (not that it has it, because it does... to some extent) the
horse power needed by 2K4, since it's a much more advanced OGL engine
than mos other games in Linux, you should look for some innovative OGL
apps/games to make sure is not your OGL support which is to blame here...