[ut2004] Why is my Unreal Tournament 2004 not working!!!???

Gian Paolo Mureddu Thetargos at tutopia.com
Fri Apr 2 11:55:28 EST 2004

Aaron Rey Esparza wrote:

>>Because the drivers will need to compile the kernel module, without the
>>sources that's near to impossible :D
>>

>smart smart man....
>
>bad thing though I just cleaned my room and threw out the damn source
>cd's :(  oh well i can always download it.
>
>thank you...and this should solve my problem correct?

For building the module, yes. Just remember: before switching back to X
(init 5), change the freaking driver line in XF86Config, while you are
at it, add the options you see fit and like. Just a little bit of
advice, if you notice a strange X behaviour, you may need to change to
the nVidia AGP driver in XF86Config, instructions are on the readme. The
most common symptom is 2D freeze, mouse works, but all else freezes, you
can't go to console with ctrl+alt+F* because keyboard input will not be
possible