[ut2004] Why is my Unreal Tournament 2004 not working!!!???

Stephen Sanchez ssanchez at coe.neu.edu
Fri Apr 2 11:45:17 EST 2004

I've always run into the problem of having to reinstall NVidia drivers each time
Redhat Erratta updates my kernel.  I've found the newer drivers, after
installed, display a white screen with the Nvidia logo before the X server boots
up (right before user login).  Are you getting that?

Wish I could be a little more help but all my FAQ's and actually, my linux box
is at home, currently, I'm goofing off at the office.

Matter of fact, I have a question of my own I'll have to throw at you guys when
I get back to the apt! Ha!

Don't get discouraged Aaron, on the lighter side, UT2004 loads incredibly faster
on my Redhat9 boot than my Windows XP boot.  I load faster than my roomate who
has a 2Ghz Intel vs my 1.5ghz AMD ;-)  See? The underdog always wins.