flybyexec.txt Contents

Matthew Arnold marnold at ez-net.com
Fri Mar 19 11:45:42 EST 2004

Could someone who still has UT2K3 installed post the contents of
/where/i/installed/ut2003/Benchmark/Stuff/flybyexec.txt ? I deleted my
copy of UT2K3 already when I installed UT2K4. I don't feel like sitting
through that whole installation again just to get that one file. I
managed to snag all of the .sh scripts from the patch tarball, but that
file was not in there.

Could you also please confirm that the botmatchexec.txt only contains
these two lines:

showhud
ship

I want to see if I can do some benchmarking with those scripts.

Thanks,
Matt