[ut2003io] segmentation fault when trying multi or single player.

Zachary J. Slater zakk at timedoctor.org
Mon Jun 28 01:22:58 EDT 2004

I can't be sure, I'm not at home right now and don't have
access to my home machines thanks to the actiontec dsl modems
wanting to do more than just be modems.

However, I am 100% positive the file is called "cdkey", and,
is most likely stored in /usr/local/games/ut2003, somewhere.
So, find /usr/local/games/ut2003 | grep cdkey, and you will
have your answer.