[ut2003io] 10 avg FPS. What the ... ?

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Fri Feb 20 07:39:37 EST 2004

#- --#-- Messaggio originale --
#- --#Reply-To: ut2003 at icculus.org
#- --#To: ut2003 at icculus.org
#- --#
#- --#Hi!
#- --#
#- --#I personally don't think the graphics card is the problem. Maybe
#- --#you want to try another driver or check wether AGP is correctly enabled

#- --#in you system. The README of the nVidia driver offers some hints.

#- --#

IMO There are some variable ones that can affect the performances
such as __GL_DEFAULT_LOG_ANISO and __GL_FSAA_MODE. I have got
40-50 fps in ut2003 single player with ANISO set up to 2 and FSAA to 1 but
i could get about 80 and more fps too without them. My system has the following
conf:

- Athlon XP 2400+
- 512 DDR
- Geforce FX5600U with 128MB
- Nvidia 4496 driver with the 2.4.23 linux kernel