[ut2003io] UnrealEd and WINE or ucc make

MeltDown meltdown at unrealtower.org
Thu Feb 19 05:03:20 EST 2004

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 14:28, [Apoc]Death wrote:
> I'd love to hear if someone had a successful test...  I know at least one
> of my "Windoze-because-I have-to" buddies who might finally make the
> switch if he had Ued under linux...  ;)

Check out PyUClasses from
http://www.unrealtower.org/xslt.php?xml=getdownloads.php&type=lnx and see if
it works for you. It's UClasses but then for Linux, and written in Python.
And, of course, at the core is UCC via Wine.

I've only tested this with UT'99 so far, so YMMV. There are some major
rewrites I want to do before a new version is released, and I don't have much
time :(

Anyways, enjoy the program and the knowledge that I've been compiling stuff
from Linux via Wine.

MeltDown
--
 The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be
 a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the