[ut2003io] UnrealEd and WINE or ucc make

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Wed Feb 18 08:00:08 EST 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Jeff Woods wrote:

> Has anybody ever gotten UnrealEd to work with WINE, or am I wasting my time?

I believe you are wasting your time, but don't quote me on that...  Ued is
a bear under Windoze, to be honest...  ;)  As I recall it requires
Direct3D, so if anything worked, it would be WineX, right?

> Also, are there any plans to include "make" and "batchexport" functionality in the Linux version of ucc?

Ryan has previously expressed strong interest but lack of time to make ucc
include the compile/decompile functionality...  ie I think it's on the
"maybe" pile?  Only he can say for sure...

At any rate, ucc make and batchexport both work great under Wine, if that
matters to you.

Cheers,

Rob

[Apoc]Death (AKA Rob Gutermuth)    death at apoc.org