[ut2003io] ut2004 demo release

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Wed Feb 11 14:31:48 EST 2004

It was easier to host a copy than to dig through my email looking for the
link...  It is public, though:

http://www.apoc.org/ut2k4_files/ut2004-lnxded-demo-3120.tar.bz2

They put it out on ut2003servers list, hosted by factoryunreal.com, as i
recall...  Enjoy!!

Rob

[Apoc]Death (AKA Rob Gutermuth)    death at apoc.org
Clan Apoc Server Administrator     http://www.apoc.org