[ut2003io] OT: Tactical Ops

Peter Kemmerer qapete at beyondunreal.com
Sun Sep 28 10:56:45 EDT 2003

To clarify what happened, the TO team had problems with their DNS, so
they asked BeyondUnreal to create new virtual hosts for tost and their
forums.  This was done a couple of days ago, so as long as their
tactical-ops.de pointers stay on the straight and narrow, things should
be fine.

Pete
-BeyondUnreal
http://www.beyondunreal.com