[ut2003io] Microsoft = Epic's new publisher?

Andrew Pilley ashridah at icculus.org
Thu Sep 18 20:20:23 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 22:17, [Apoc]Death wrote:
> We're still gonna have Linux UT2kX for the forseeable future, regardless
> of this, right?
>
> I hate the use of the "Exclusive" term...  Get's me all worked up...  :(

from www.planetunreal.com:
<quote>
BeyondUnreal has a quote from Tim Sweeney regarding the Microsoft deal.
Read it right here:
UT2004 is on track for release for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux,
published by Atari. Atari and its corporate predecessors Infogrames and
GT have always done a great job of publishing Epic's games. They'll
continue to have our full support and we'll have theirs.

Two future Epic games are signed with Microsoft. These games haven't
been announced yet, so it's a way too early to lay out a platform
roadmap, but Epic has always done the right thing when it comes to
supporting popular computer and OS platforms, and there's no reason to
assume that's going to change now.
</quote>

ashridah

--
I hereby pose this question for analysis.
Are Microsoft users smarter than hamsters?