[ut2003io] unable to use autoupdater for 2225

Dan Trevino dantrevino at wrevolution.org
Sat May 17 14:25:46 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-17 at 13:39, Felix Maibaum wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I tried to autoupdate to 2225, and it stops right in the middle of the update
> with the message: no matching delta for /..../Setup.int
>
> any ideas?
>
> thanks
>
> Felix

I got this same error, and someone (apologies) suggested I download the
tarball and manually install the update.  I ended up rebuilding my
entire workstation for other reasons, and the update worked fine on a
clean (no previous updates) UT2k3 install.  Anyone have a pointer to the
2225 tarball?

--
Dan Trevino <dantrevino at wrevolution.org>