[ut2003io] UT2003 Epic Bonus Pack

ken3nuts ken3nuts at theshades.org.uk
Fri Mar 21 04:00:10 EST 2003

Thanks Meltdown,

UMOD eh ? makes sense to me know. Surely epic could release via umod or an
equivalent for Linux ? It shouldn't be too difficult. I mean all the
installer woul have to do is move a few files around, and then parse the ini
files. If you can't parse an in file in Linux, then we should all give up
and hand the Prize to Billy and his MS billions !!

Ken