[ut2003io] console command

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Wed Mar 12 16:07:59 EST 2003

I've been meaning to put something together like this, but being a
n00b, I'd need to take some time and learn a scripting language,
and right now I'm a bit occupied with unrealscript...  ;)  Anyway, thanks
for making this available, Hanno...  I'm gonna try it out tonight!

Rob

[Apoc]Death (AKA Rob Gutermuth)    death at apoc.org
Clan Apoc Server Administrator     http://www.apoc.org