[ut2003io] UT2003 Epic Bonus Pack

Jeff Woods klaatu at fnordco.com
Tue Mar 11 23:59:47 EST 2003

Here's approximately what I did. Some directory names have been
changed to protect the innocent.

As root:

cd /stage
unzip ~/UT2003-epicbonuspackone.exe
mv UT2003-BonusPack ut2003
<optional>
cd ut2003/System
rm *.dll *.exe *.ini
cd /stage
</optional>
tar czf UT2003-epicbonuspackone.tar.gz ut2003
cd /usr/local/games
tar xzf /stage/UT2003-epicbonuspackone.tar.gz

This assumes your UT2003 installation is in /usr/local/games/ut2003

Now you have an archive you can untar wherever you feel like with one
step.