[ut2003io] UT2003 Epic Bonus Pack

Warren Woodward warrenw at xmission.com
Tue Mar 11 21:36:59 EST 2003

> Yeah, the contents of UT2003-BonusPack needs to go to your install, so
> the files in UT2003-BonusPack/Maps goes in your Maps dir, etc.

Ya know, that's a long term annoyance of mine.  I'm guessing there's a
better way to move the files than to extract, then cp * /dir.  Or is
there?  Like some flag on unzip/bzip/tar that can change the default dir?

Pardon me, exposing my pasty newbie linux belly.

--
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com
(801) 303-0819
(877) XMISSION

"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war."
			-JFK, American University, June 10, 1963