[ut2003io] UT2003 Epic Bonus Pack

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Tue Mar 11 19:42:25 EST 2003

Forgot about the new game types. It looks like the
info  is in the form of:
Type       File        Variable
INI=System\Default.ini,xInterface.ExtendedConsole.MusicManagerClassName=OGGPlaye
r.UT2OGGMenu

Not sure what the INI=System means, and I assume that you
replace Default.ini with the custom ini for server startup.
Close?
--
Steve (egrep)