[ut2003io] linux problem

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Tue Mar 4 09:59:56 EST 2003

Uh, this is the linux ut2003 list, not just for servers, but for the
client too (which kicks ass, I might add)...

I'm still considered a linux n00b, but if that's the XP I'm thinkin of,
the one that generally tends to exist in lieu of linux, then you're on the
wroooooooong list...  ;)

Rob

[Apoc]Death (AKA Rob Gutermuth)    death at apoc.org
Clan Apoc Server Administrator     http://www.apoc.org