Wierd ut error

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Sat Mar 1 00:53:53 EST 2003

Found this in my logs:
Login: MeFISTo
Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
Failed to load 'Class None.': Can't resolve package name
Unknown security class [] -- System is no secure.
ExcessivePlayerController got player TcpipConnection
New Player MeFISTo id= 6010f178b2104988b7fa30ab456d9756
Join succeeded: MeFISTo
Calling eventClientValidate for client 66.215.85.51:15484

My server shows up as DOWN in qstat... any ideas? I tried to
via the LAN link, ut the server did not show up. I am trying
to run the Excessive mod, but now it looks like the server
will not start. I have updated to 2199... Any ideas?
Does someone know how to edit the default game type that the
server starts up in (in case it is an Excessive problem...)

When I try and start another server (also a 2199), I get:

..
Kick and Ban Privileges Loaded
Maps & Game Privileges Loaded
Admins & Groups Management Loaded
Extra Privileges Loaded
Base Mutator is DM-Asbestos.DMMutator
GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging False
UdpServerQuery(crt): Port 7787 successfully bound.
PORTSWAP detected, exiting...
UdpGamespyQueryEX DM-Asbestos.UdpGamespyQueryEX (Function
IpDrv.UdpGamespyQuery.PreBeginPlay:00FB) Assertion failed, line 56
Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
UdpGamespyQueryEX DM-Asbestos.UdpGamespyQueryEX (Function
IpDrv.UdpGamespyQuery.PreBeginPlay:00FB) Assertion failed, line 56

History:

Exiting due to error
Exiting.
Waiting for file streaming thread to finish...
Name subsystem shut down

and it crashes... I need to remove Excessive as the default
game type :-)
--
Steve (egrep)