[ut2003io] ut2003demo 2226: mouse/keyb issue and can't benchmark

Andrew Pilley ashridah at icculus.org
Wed Jun 25 21:45:23 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 01:04, Dexter Filmore wrote:

> yup, works (with ut2003_demo in my case) - tho it won't display any results
> like fps or such. where do I find those? Logs and Results dirs are empty.

as ian said, the results will end up in a local home directory,
~/.ut2003/Benchmark/*. The game shouldn't have permission to write to
the main game directories. it reduces the chance of someone accidentally
changing a file making it much harder to patch later on.

Andrew Pilley

--
Andrew Pilley <ashridah at icculus.org>