[ut2003io] A PROBLEM

Michiel El Muerte Hendriks elmuerte at el-muerte.student.utwente.nl
Wed Jun 4 14:08:09 EDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 07:45:18PM +0200, Di Giovanni Francesco wrote:
> hi
> I have noticed that   my ut2003 retail that the dedicated server 2225 gives
> me the same error:
>
> Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
> Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.': Can't resolve package name
> Security: Unknown security class []--System is no secure.
>
> edit only  ./ ucc-bin Server DM-Antalus
>
> the problem  IS IN  LAN--- That In WAN
>
> I wonder me if a not to have problems absolutely has to make the diffing on
> all the components
>
> does someone explain me as I can do to resolve this problem?

go to www.unrealadmin.com -> FAQs -> UT2003 -> Errors & Warnings ...
it should be right there, it has to do with the SecurityClass setting or
something, can't tell from the top of my head (that's why I made that
FAQ)

Michiel "El Muerte" Hendriks            elmuerte at drunksnipers.com
TDS - Internet Services                 http://www.drunksnipers.com
the Unreal Admin page                   http://www.unrealadmin.org