[ut2003io] ut2003 not working with latest nvidia drivers

Raul Dias raul at dias.com.br
Tue Jul 1 13:05:01 EDT 2003

Found the problem.
libGL.so.1 was linked to the wrong library.

This problem has not shown in quake3 because it loads
libGL.so and not libGL.so.1.

Now the game starts up and I can see it for up to 25s.
After ~25s the computer freezes completly.
Maybe there is some kind of incompatibility somewhere.

I have attached the UT2003.log file.
I don't know what else can be usefull.

My system is a Conectiva Linux 9 (glibc 2.3.2),
CPU Athlon XP 2400+
RAM: 512MB DDR 400
MB: Soyo SY-KT400 Dragon Ultra Platinum Edition

Regards,

Raul Dias