Linux ut2003 2186 patches...

Ryan C. Gordon ryan at epicgames.com
Fri Jan 31 22:11:32 EST 2003

Ok, my little apple dumplings. Here's 2186 for Linux.

- If you're using the autoupdater, you're already good to go.
- If you want the patches without the autoupdater:

RETAIL DISCS PATCH:
  http://unreal.epicgames.com/linux/ut2003/ut2003lnx_full2186.sh.bin
  http://unreal.epicgames.com/linux/ut2003/ut2003lnx_full2186.sh.bin.txt
  http://unreal.epicgames.com/linux/ut2003/ut2003lnx_full2186.sh.bin.md5

DEDICATED-ONLY PATCH:
  http://unreal.epicgames.com/linux/ut2003/ut2003lnxded-2186.sh.bin
  http://unreal.epicgames.com/linux/ut2003/ut2003lnxded-2186.sh.bin.txt
  http://unreal.epicgames.com/linux/ut2003/ut2003lnxded-2186.sh.bin.md5

- If the patching stuff doesn't do it for you, use the tarball. It can
be applied to either the retail or free dedicated version at any
patchlevel (it's just a collection of every added/changed file from 2107
onward).

TARBALL
  http://unreal.epicgames.com/linux/ut2003/ut2003lnx_patch2186.tar.bz2

Mirrors are appreciated. If you're in the autoupdater list, please grab
all the files. If you want to be in the autoupdater list, drop me a line
off-list. If you aren't sure if you're already in the autoupdater list,
look at http://unreal.epicgames.com/linux/ut2003/updates.txt

I think that covers everything. Have fun!

--ryan.