[ut2003io] UT2003 Licensing

David Krider david at davidkrider.com
Sun Jan 5 11:41:03 EST 2003

Great, but now for the kicker. I emailed him back in May about it, and I
just emailed him again on Friday. I have heard nothing back either time.
Is there a phone number by which I could reach the Epic offices, or
should I just take the silence as an indication that they don't want to
pursue my idea?