[ut2003io] UT2k3 client + Enlightenment + xinerama/twinview

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Fri Feb 21 05:29:02 EST 2003

Moin,

On Mittwoch Februar 19 2003 06:05, zakk wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 23:49, Jeff wrote:
> > I had this problem myself.  Its an sdl thang.  I found the one that came
> > with Rune worked.  Unless it only happens in E, then I dunno.
> >
> > On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 21:31, zakk wrote:
> > > Has anybody running E 0.16.5, using twinview, and the client had
> > > problems running the client in full screen? For myself, it runs, but
> > > ends up offscreen, so I can't see it, but I can hear it, even though I
> > > can see my normal desktop in place of it. I can alt+enter to windowed,
> > > but that isn't any fun :)
>
> You were right, the rune SDL 'fixed' it.

Also happens on my KDE Desktop, I'm not sure if switching my TwinView
orientation confused it, my second Display is now on the left so it's now 1,0
and not 0,1 anymore. Too bad, I cannot play UT2003 anymore until SDL is fixed
:(

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein