[ut2003io] Where to Purchase

Ryan C. Gordon ryan at epicgames.com
Fri Feb 21 05:18:20 EST 2003

>      I realise this is probably not the place for this question, but I
> have tried all over the internet to Purchase UT2003 for Linux.  Tux
> Games is Out of Stock and I would really like too know if there is
> someplace else anyone knows of that I can purchase a copy of UT2003.  I
> am sorry to bother you all about this but I have tried eBay, Amazon,
> etc.....  All the ones the UT recomends to buy from with no luck.  If
> anyone knows of someplace I can purchase it I would be very thankfull.

Just to follow up, I just talked with TuxGames, and they DO have this in
stock now...they say that if it reported zero copies when you checked,
then you caught them while they were doing their quarterly inventory. :)

They report all sales to the original publisher as being bought for the
explicit purpose of playing them on a Linux system, by the way, if
that's important to you.

--ryan.