[ut2003io] Linux 2199 patch...

Andrew Pilley ashridah at icculus.org
Tue Feb 18 17:14:40 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 03:47, Mirco Müller wrote:
> Andrew Pilley wrote:
>
> >hmm. tried out the "umodunpack" commandlet, only to get it tell me it
> >had nfi what the "umodunpack" commandlet was...
> >

> >[0]ashridah at mycrondo:/usr/local/games/ut2003/System$ ./ucc-bin
> >umodunpack -l /home/ashridah/dl/umod/MonkeyMatrixv1200b_ut2mod.ut2mod
> >-nohomedir
> >
> I do (as an example):
>
>     cd /mnt/games/ut2003
>     ./ucc umodunpack -x /tmp/some.ut2mod -nohomedir
>
> and this works as intended. Only when I try to do:
>
>     cd /mnt/games/ut2003
>     ./System/ucc-bin umodunpack -x /tmp/some.ut2mod -nohomedir
>
> stuff doesn't work.

that's because the ucc wrapper script sets LD_LIBRARY_PATH and things
like that, to get around the local libraries ucc wants to use.

i was just running it from inside the system directory because that's
where i was :)

i was missing the -x on the command line, and it was giving out a
non-obvious error message. i'd thought i'd just cut and pasted it from
the example in the readme, but it looks like i hit ctrl-W one too many
times.

ashridah